Lipstick Tips – How to Apply Lipstick Perfectly
Lipstick Tips – How to Apply Lipstick Perfectly
When it comes to looking beautiful, one thing that should be kept in mind seriously is the lipstick and its correct usage. From the lipsticks’ colour matching the theme of the occasion to the tones, shades and its application, all this matters a lot to have a perfect beautiful look in you. Besides all this, the age should also be considered as the colours of the lipsticks differ from that of young girls to grown-up women.
The big question then comes that if one gets all these things right from the shades to the curves and all, then how to actually apply that in a perfect manner to get the maximum look. Well, it’s simple. The thing to keep in mind is that the lip gloss are used to beautify, and if not done in the right manner than that looks rather ugly. So before you put on your lipstick you must clean your lips with a swab which is dipped a little with cleansing milk and gently clean your lips with that. Soaps should never be used for this because the lips have very soft skin.
Then comes putting on the foundation Creme, and after it dries, you should first make an outline with a lip liner and then move on to fill in the lipstick of the color that you want to use according to the theme of the occasion. If somehow, your lipstick spreads out, then you must cover that with use of powder in that area. Usually, those who are not practiced with the use of the brush, which requires an expert, they end up spreading it out of their lips.
One of the best beauty tips that you could use as a mantra is always playing up your best feature. On that note, if this happens to be your lips then you need to do exactly that! Here are some practical tips to guide you in the art of lipstick application.
When applying foundation continue over the lips to provide a base for lip primer and lipstick.
- Keeping your mouth-closed trace a fine line around the lips with a sharp pencil. A blunt pencil will make blending more difficult. Start at the v of the top lip and move outward to lip corners by making short strokes (rest your hand on your chin for better control). After you have penciled in the top lip, begin from the middle of the bottom lip and move outward also. Follow the natural lip line.
- The first thing to always remember is to apply some liner so that your lipstick has a base. This will also ensure that your lipstick wears for longer. Your choice of lip liner will depend on the shade of your lipstick colour. If you are applying a light colored lipstick, you are best suited to use a nude liner. You should then proceed to fill in your lip with your lipstick of choice. If you are passionate about lip gloss, you will be happy to hear that it lasts much longer when you apply it after lining your lips.
- Another tip to applying lipstick is that it does not matter when you decide to apply the lip liner. This is ultimately at your discretion as some women prefer to do this before they apply their shade of lipstick while others prefer to do this right after.
- A golden rule when applying lipstick is to never use a dark lip liner when you are applying a light colored lipstick. This ends up looking very tacky. Always ensure that the lip liner you are using closely matches the shade of your lipstick.
- One thing you should keep in mind when applying lipstick is not to overdo the makeup. If you have chosen to go with a bright lipstick colour, ensure that you avoid playing up your eyes too much. Instead, you should let the eyes be natural. The same applies vice versa if you decide to apply heavy eye makeup.
- If you have fuller lips than the average woman, ensure that you apply lip liner just around your natural lip line and top it off with a dash of lip gloss at the center of your bottom lip.
- There is no exact science or specific tool when you are applying lipstick. You could do this with your fingers, use a lipstick brush or just do apply it straight from the tube. As long as you have applied the lipstick to perfection, the end justifies the means.
- When you are at the store looking to purchase new lipstick, never test it on your lips! This is completely unhygienic as you do not know how many people have done the same. To test if your skin tone matches the shade of lipstick that you are interested in, apply a small amount on your fingertips or to the back of your hand.
- Sometimes women end up buying lipstick just to get home and realize that they do not really fancy that shade of lipstick. You should not throw this lipstick though! With a little creativity, you can blend different colours of lipstick to come up with a shade that will dazzle you.
- To avoid lipstick marks when you are drinking from a glass or mug, ensure that you discreetly lick your lips beforehand and this will avoid you leaving a stain.
- If you want to avoid that awkward moment where lipstick appears on your teeth, ensure that you stick your index finger in your mouth right after applying lipstick. When you slowly pull it out all the excess lipstick will come off with it.
Another trick to avoid any mistake when applying the lipstick is to make use of the dressing table. In this way, you can rest your elbow on the table while you apply the lipstick, and that will not let your hands shake. After you are done with applying the lipstick, then you should keep a tissue with which you can wipe out the extra bit to make the colour just the way you want.
These are some of the simplest ways to apply the lip gloss correctly. Using these tips will help you make your desired look come true. So go for it and have a good time at the party or whatever occasion you want to prepare yourself for. You will definitely find yourself unbelievable. Check out Truly Fair Cosmetics for all your discount makeup needs.